Monday, March 31, 2008

Week 16

I'm officially 4 months along! Wow - time is really flying.

I had an appointment last Monday - the day after we came back from our cruise. My cerclage looks good but we still can't find the baby on doppler. Some of this may be because of my anterior placenta but most likely it is due to low fluid around the baby! I was really bad about staying hydrated while we were on vacation and the day we flew back we were delayed 5 hours and I don't think I drank more than 24 oz. of fluid ALL day - really bad!

So I got yelled at... justifyably so. I have to be better about drinking fluids - I knew this and just because I was on vacation doesn't mean I can stop being pregnant for a week. Since that appointment I've been really good so I hope it made a difference!

I have my 'big ultrasound' on 4/10 - we could find out the sex then, but we're going to be surprised on delivery day! They'll also check my cervical length then (and hope for LONG). I have my next high risk appointment for 4/11. I also start my 17P shots on Friday - not looking forward to getting stuck with a needle every week but if it works, I won't complain!

I'm starting to get uncomfortable standing too long or laying on my back - I'm sure I'm in for even more fun as time goes by...

0 comments: