Wednesday, April 23, 2008

19 weeks

I'm nearly at the half way point... Friday marks 20 weeks and its not very fun.

I enjoyed 2 hours of near constant contractions last night - since they didn't hurt, I didn't bother calling my doctor (since I knew I'd waste a trip to the ER anyway) and just drank lots of water and put my feet up. Eventually they stopped. Today started out fine but I was still getting crampy about once an hour or so. I left work after 1 PM to go to the office to get an U/S and see one of the doctors. Everything looks good on U/S - 3.8 cm which is great. If these contractions keep it up I'll be requesting procardia soon as eventually these will thin my cervix and I don't want to wait for that to start happening before we do something.

So ya, my stress level is through the roof right now - but what's new?

0 comments: