Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NT Scan

I had my NT scan yesterday and I must say - it was the best ultrasound I've ever had! My doctors office scans stink. I've actually gone to appointments for cervical checks where they don't even show me the baby. This u/s was done at the hospital and it was incredible - she showed me everything and took me on a baby tour. This one moves around so much more than any scan I had with Arianna. Bad news is that I have an anterior placenta so I won't feel any movement until much later, but I doubt I'll have problems with previa as its high - but everything looks marvelous so I'm very happy about that. I left with two sets of pictures and its amazing how clear they are - this one has the same nose as Arianna (which is very different than mine or my husbands - its actually cute). I was there for about 20 minutes and left with 2 sets of 4 pictures - one for hubby and I (no fighting! haha). I was so happy I had it done.

I'll have pictures to post soon - I just have to find a reliable scanner!

Next up - 3 days until my cerclage! I'm nervous with anticipation!

0 comments: