Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week 4

So week 4 is almost finished... and I feel really good. I'm getting pretty constant headaches but they're dull and bearable. I've had some significant dizzy spells the last few days but I expect them as I had a pretty severe 'passing out spell' when I was pregnant with Arianna. I'm only a little tired and my breasts are only a little sore. Honestly, if I didn't have a positive test (ok, so I took a dozen of them) I doubt I would realize I was pregnant!

I'm already making adjustments to my diet - more protein and water throughout the day. I've also added a fish oil capsule to my regular prenatal vitamin and am eating Dannon Activia yogurt during the day to help maintain a healthy balance of the good bacteria in my system. Hopefully this will help my body fight off any infections that could threaten my pregnancy.

My first appointment is still many weeks away and I'll be on pins and needles until I get to see our new miracle on ultrasound and get to talk to my doctor about 'the plan of action' for my pregnancy.

0 comments: