Friday, January 18, 2008

Week 6

Today I'm half way through my first trimester! ya!!

It's starting to feel more real now. I'm having trouble sleeping as I'm up to the use the bathroom at least once a night. I had my first craving yesterday and boy did it feel great to get it too!

It was a waldorf chicken salad sandwich from a deli near my office. Its chicken with lots of mayo, cranberries, cheddar cheese, lettuce on a wheat wrap. Ahhh... heaven in a sandwich! Today I'm craving a Panera Bread Orchard Harvest salad and can't wait for lunch time!

I also had my first bout with nausea this morning. I was holding Arianna while getting everything ready for work and a wave hit me. I had to put her down and of course, as usual, she screamed and wanted to be picked up again but there was no way I was bending over! Daddy came to the rescue and picked her up though! It's sure going to be tough when I get my cerclage and can't pick her up at all. I hope she doesn't start to favor others just because I can't pick her up.

As I wrote in this post, I've been getting pretty emotional. Yesterday involved breaking down and crying after seeing the NICU Arianna stayed at. I'm determined to all I can in my power to avoid going there again!

Tonight I'm headed to Target to get some maternity jeans and hopefully some regular sweaters - its cold out!

0 comments: