Friday, January 25, 2008

Week 7

Well...it's been quite a week! I don't know how I managed to make it to work every day. I most certainly didn't cook every day. I didn't have this type of 'all-day-sickness' when I was pregnant with Arianna and I really wasn't prepared.

Today I actually woke up without feeling sick - which was so nice. But I'm drinking lots of sprite zero to help calm my tummy. I also find I have to eat constantly or I get ill. I wish I could ALWAYS pick healthy things to eat, but I don't. It's just before lunch today and so far I've had: Scrambled egg, cheese on a croissant, small pudding cup, granola bar, pear. Lunch will probably be a sm. subway veggie sub with cheese and extra vinegar - I lived on this when pregnant with Arianna and haven't really touched it since. Why does being pregnant make me crave vegetables? I guess it could be worse...

Next Friday is my ultrasound! ahh!!! I'm excited to see the little bean that's been making me SO sick!

1 comments:

WeeOnesMommy said...

you sure there is only one in ther.. ha haha.. That is how I was with the girls.. SICK ALL DAY all the time for weeks and then I had to eat all the time or i felt worse.. It was crazy.. SOO let me know in an email when you have your ultrasound and if there is one or two.. he heee maybe i jinxed you!!!

hugs,
Jessie