Monday, May 19, 2008

Prayers today please

So this morning I had my bi-weekly appointment and was told two things:

1. I'm measuring pretty big (which I knew because I'm HUGE right now) - 26 weeks, when I'm only 23 - good if I have a preemie.

2. She thinks my cervix has done some serious shortening based on a manual exam so I have an 'emergency ultrasound' at 11 o'clock today. I'm still closed and the cerclage is still tight, so that's good news. I'm only in the office for about an hour and then off to the appontment. I really wish there were more ultrasound tech's so I could have gotten the ultrasound at my 8 AM appointment! So I'm really nervous now but can only pray for the best. I had felt I'd 'dropped' on Saturday, I was suddenly carrying really low and my mind was RACING with bad thoughts but I really didn't want to pay ANOTHER $100 ER copay and wait there for hours, so I just laid in bed all afternoon/evening. Despite contracting all day thursdya, friday and saturday...Sunday everything was good - not one contractions! Wierd!

So I'll ask you to all keep me in your good thoughts today and I hope to update when my appointment is over.

3 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

You're in my prayers. Please update us as soon as you can, we are very worried!

Anonymous said...

I hope every thing went ok today. You are in my prayers.

abby said...

You have our prayers! I hope that they can do everything to keep the little one safe and inside and your cervix as long as possible.