Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cerclage Removal!

I can't believe I made it to the point of actually having it removed... this is surreal to me.

Anyway, in a little under 10 hours I'll be stitch free! Although, theoretically, I could dilate and go into labor immediately, the OB I saw today said in his 30 years he has never seen anyone go into labor the day the stitch is removed, so chances are good I'll be home after a few hours of monitoring.

But... if I'm lucky enough to be the exception I'll have hubby post a quick update here before he jets off to the hospital to meet me.

I can't tell you all enough how wonderful you have all been with your comments and emails - I am very blessed to have such caring people wondering about me.

I can't believe the end is in sight now (hopefully) and hope that my story has been inspiring and helpful to you.

1 comments:

Jessi said...

Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! :D