Saturday, August 2, 2008

34 weeks

Well, I'm here and miserable! LOL

I swear, I'm going to go insane here in bed but I'm too scared to get up! For the last two days when ever I stand or sit I get massive pressure really low and huge contractions. It used to be that I wouldn't get any when lying down but now I do - I get alot of contractions. At my last ultrasound I had very little cervix left and I really don't see myself lasting the week, but making it to 35 would be wonderful... I just don't see it happening. I'm in alot of pain...

I had such a strange bunch of appointments Friday. I had my first NST which was kinda neat - dozen or so contractions but I felt all of them and they weren't regular so no worry there. I then had an ultrasound to check fluids and my CL. Then saw the OB and finally got my 17P shot.

We're doubling my insulin at night, which I expected.

My fluid is still high but not as dangerous high as it was last time.

The OB (one I don't normally see) tried to tell me there was no cervical funnel... funny, but I saw it on the u/s. She tried to tell me, that's just a pocket of fluid... um, ya, in the funnel of my almost non-existant cervix. I decided I don't like her and am going to try to avoid appointments with her.

So in light of the less than stellar appointment I went to Babies R Us Friday afternoon and purchasing 2 going home layette sets (one boy, one girl) - we'll get to see which one I get to use ;)

0 comments: