Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday...

Well, we didn't have to go to the hospital last night. I managed to sleep, which was needed. I was up probably every 2 hours or so but was able to 'switch sides' and get back to sleep, which was good.

No regular contractions yet today, just a few big doozies, but I have an appointment with one of the OBs in my office at 10:15 AM today - so I'm hopeful that there has been some progress since Saturday, and if not I hope she's willing to 'help things along'. I'm really frustrated - I wish I hadn't agreed to the terb shot.

Hubby was in a car accident on his way home Friday so we're down to one car this week - thankfully he works close to home. We drove up to my parents home to pick up Arianna and drop her off at daycare - I'm hoping we won't need to go to the hospital today because she was really distraught when we left her this morning. You could tell she really missed us and kept asking to go home.

So I'm just waiting at this point - feeling really nauseous this morning for some reason so I won't be going for a long walk before my appointment. Its supposed to be really hot today so if I haven't progressed enough to go to the hospital I'll probably just go to the mall and walk around for a while...

0 comments: