Saturday, August 2, 2008

Maternity Photos

I had some professional maternity pictures done at 32 weeks and got them back today. Unfortunately I had to fix them... alot. I'm, by no means, a professional photographer but the photos I received today weren't professional quality. My skin color was actually GREEN in the outdoor pictures and the black and white photos were horribly blown out - so much so you still can't see any of the detail in Arianna's dress. I'm pretty disappointed overall, but it is what it is and the only thing I can do is not refer the photographer to anyone else.

At least I have the memories!










1 comments:

blogauthor said...

I L O V E the baby blocks one:)

A little bit of suggestion regarding the photos ... did you say anything to the photographer? If she/he's any kind of professional, she'll at least refund some of your money. I know a lot of photographers and they build their business based on reputation. If you're not happy, she should totally want to fix that. And if she doesn't, then she's a wanker:)

Wait! You are NOT allowed to engage in any kind of strenuous/stressful activity, lol. Sick your husband on her:)

Christina